Thursday, October 21, 2010

Am I Miles? Or Eric? Trong?

Of course.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Lawrence Swan <lwswan2@mac.com> wrote:
OK. I am going to make some videos. I need to go to Outpost, maybe
tomorrow, and look at the space. If you have a date for the show, it
will help me. Is it OK if I post this conversation?

On Oct 21, 2010, at 2:57 PM, Hrag Vartanian wrote:

No, I'm just checking in. I think you should feel free to experiment.
The aim is social media-related art and art that explores the notion of
social media, etc. So, do what you need. Though if you need something
from me let me know. I also need to know how much space you will need.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Lawrence Swan <lwswan2@mac.com> wrote:


 On Oct 21, 2010, at 2:43 PM, Hrag Vartanian wrote:

Hey Lawrence,
 I wanted to check with you about the show next month. What's going on
with your project?
 Hrag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home