Monday, March 03, 2014

hallucination verbal

"The words are never crazed (at most perverse), but the syntax is: is
it not on the level of the sentence that the subject seeks his place
-- and fails to find it -- or finds a false place imposed upon him by
language?"

translation by Richard Howard






'Le mots ne sont jamais fous (tout au plus pervers), ce la syntaxe qui
est folle : n'est-ce pas au niveau de le phrase que le sujet cherche
sa place -- et ne la trouve pas -- ou trouve une place fausse qui lui
est imposée par la langue."

Roland Barthes, Fragments d'un discours amoureux

Je veux fumer ma pipe et je veux boire mon cafe et etudier francais.


Today's phrase in French:
"il fait tres froid ici a New York."
"It is very cold here in New York." 




Maintenant je commence l'histoire avec mon ami imaginaire, l'auteur --
How do you say "co-author?"
Je ne compre pas comment parle Francais bien et je ne comprend pas
comment ecrit ... comment dire ... ecrite ... merde!
Mais parle-moi comment dire "Dire avec le Google translate"
Je parle avec ma laptop
Le monde sur ma lap
Comment parle "lap?"


Now I begin the story with my imaginary friend, the author -?
 "Co-author" How do you say 
I do not understand how to speak French well and I do not understand 
how writing ... how to say ... written ... shit!
 But tell me how to say "say with Google translate" 
I talk with my laptop 
The world on my lap 
How to speak "lap?" 





Vous avez une belle voix, mais vous répéter tout ce que je dis.
You have a beautiful voice, but you repeat everything I say.
Vous avez une belle voix, mais vous répétez tout ce que je dis.


Sketchbook pages 1995
Text co-authored by Google translate 2014

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home