Friday, November 20, 2020

Gone, gone, gone

 


The famous flamboyant combover still wraps the skull of the corpse that somehow still stands at the center of this dismal farce, brain and heart both dead, yet the mouth moves and noises spray out that sound like words but are not words.


"How does it still stand?" "What do the noises mean?" reporters ask experts who recite ancient fables and the latest magic numbers and the rest of us watch from our sofas until our souls drown in puke.


Where’s the playground, Donald?

Is that where you’d rather hang around?

Not buried in the ground:

Here lies a class clown.

Rust In Pieces


You were a bully and a class clown and learned nothing in school but that you can get away with it all.

Torturing the disabled and mocking the poor and uncool and nerds who got good grades — what the fuck do they know? — grabbing the girls and exposing yourself.

You got away with it all.


Your first big business deal was when you sold your soul to a Mephistopheles for morons, for natural bullshitters like you, for fascist idiots like you, who taught you the art of perpetual litigation, obstruction of justice, laundering money, conning the rubes, and getting away with it all.

 

What the fuck do scientists know?

This is Your Reality Show. 

If you don't count all the Covid deaths it doesn't look so bad, and if you don't count all the votes you are a winner


I am serving you an eviction notice. I’m canceling your culture. You are no longer to live rent free in my brain and you need to vacate these sacred premises. You foul the air with your virus and gas.


If it were only that easy, ignore him and he’ll go away and I can be serene, but he holds my attention like an unending car alarm at 4 AM. I don’t want to let it keep me awake. I don’t want to let him keep me awake. I want the end of this assault on consciousness. I want to go back to sleep, back like we were in 2015, asleep.


This will not be over when it's over, I said.


AP called the election for Biden, but I knew because of the cheering outside. It sounded like the World Cup celebrations but I knew it meant Biden won, and I knew it wasn’t over, and i didn’t get out of bed to go dance in the street. 

Outside it was like the liberation of Paris but I stayed inside and watched From Russia With Love, starring Lotte Lenya.


Unless you talk to normal, sensible, people, you would lose all hope in human evolution, to the extent that it is in our hands or heads. It is hard to not hear the anti-reality crowd claim the need to heavily arm themselves to fight the Stalinist Biden and the ISIS Bolsheviks in the Democrat Party who have manufactured tens of thousands of fake ballots and stolen the election, just like we knew they would.


Is this what I need to be thinking about now? The surge of fascism in the States of America? Can’t I go back to sleep?

I just open up an IPA  and watch Thunderball until sleep takes me away — gone gone gone to the other shore. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home