Saturday, November 09, 2013

a public prayer

I hate it when the Money World wants to dominate the Life World with its paranoiac delusions about the struggle for existence. 
The Money World wants to drug us with its numbers and logic and brainwash us with its Reality Principle hype.
I already wrote to you about the Money World and I don't want to write you the same letter again.
This is what is on my mind -
I want to publish a collection of poems, or psalms, or sutras, or whatever - blog posts - and call it Children's Death Threats to God.
Because the Children of God do the goddamnedest things.
We construct meaning systems to permanently fix the altered mental states of our ancestors, and then worship them like gods.
We are indoctrinated from birth, even before birth, with our second conception by the dominant software.
We are the alien stepchildren of empire, the imperial money world, exiles in this psychobabylon.
I eagerly await your letters, Cosmic Parent, written, as always, with invisible ink, and in code, and I will stare into their blank pages until I decipher or remember the invisible words. 
And I will hide your words in my database that I may not crash my brain on this money world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home