Saturday, March 22, 2014

1961 Revisited

More scraps from my life. In my last semester of art school my roommates and I mounted a show in our apartment. I wrote about these guys and this place last week in my post about Scott Williams: http://newcleanblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/sketch-of-artist.html


We invited five other students and called the show Work by Nine.



Dan Brewer, Don Doe, Jennifer Dugan, John Hrehov, Patricia Kaschalk, Charlie Risselada, Lawrence Swan, Scott Williams.

 These Polaroids of our graduation party were taken by my father:


Scott, Perry, Dan, me

                                     

                                                                John Hrehov and me


with Julian and Barbara Stanczak


with Allen and Edyth Zimmerman

                                      

                                      Diana Kurz was visiting artist, my advisor, and friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home